The Shul emphasis on the needs of the community, as every community has deficits that ought to be attended. But it also focus on resources and strengths -- emphasizing what the community does have. Those assets and strengths can be used to meet those same community needs; to improve community life.
A community resource is anything that can be used to improve the quality of community life.
For us, this means:
- Having a beautiful social hall for all kinds of Minchas and events.
- Sephardic Minyan
- Sharing Pictures and Videos of all the wonderful things we do as a community
- Parshah Weekly Torah
- Become a member of The Shul
- Support the work we do by making a donation
- Chevra Kadisha
- Weekly Bulletin
- High Holidays information